Monday, August 18, 2014

Chris - Lincoln Square (pages 13-15)

The first thing you hear about Chris is, "he lives in a magic shop," and yet this primal fact offers no insight into him at all.  He doesn't own the shop, work at the shop or perform magic tricks.  He's a musician, philosopher, theologian and publisher/editor of the magazine "Out Of The Blue" - the only periodical focused on Neo-Swedenborgianism on the north side.  As I look at what I just wrote, I'm thinking maybe I was wrong and the fact he lives in a magic shop does offer some insight into him.

Here Chris reads and plays guitar as Damien opens his front door and finds a dead body on the front lawn. We recorded this in the small theater at the back of the magic shop.

This reading has been brought to you by the novel Damien Loose - Episode One, Blood.  Now available at a number of fine ebook retailers including iTuneskoboSmashwords and Barnes & Noble.
And of course like Damien Loose on facebook.

(note on tech crap:  I'm trying something different, so instead of uploading this audio to blogger, I uploaded it to veoh and embedded in the blog.  Let me know if you have problems hearing Chris read.)



Watch Chris Reads Damien Loose (pages 13-15) in People & Blogs  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment